Sunday 3 March 2019

The North

The North West, at least. It's finally happened, I'm officially living at the flat, albeit with a considerable amount of help from my brother and sister-in-law over the last 24 hours - they've just left to travel back to their place. Now it's done, I'm comfortable in the decision I've made - I've bought a pretty good flat in a reasonable area, everything seems to be working, more or less, and at a bargain price. The downside is there's supposed be a storm due this evening in this area. Mind you, I don't have to go out at all today now, so I'll aim to chill out!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finally getting your own place. I hope you will be happy there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello
      Thank you, I'm looking forward to it!

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete