Monday 15 April 2019

Frustrated, more than usual

I'm well aware that many people will consider what I'm going to say falls in the 'too much information' category, but I'm going to say it regardless. Maybe because it's springtime, but I've been rather horny in the last few days. Apart from the obvious considerations of my health and age, this presents me with more than the usual problems - or more, the continuation of the problems I've had for the years, namely my sexuality. I've seen several cute boys, and even a girl or two to my liking, too, over the past weekend, given that it's still the school holidays, and that it's been fairly nice, weather-wise, but the familiar 'double-edged sword' cliché has been prevalent. I've veered between loving the eye candy and feeling borderline depressed, given the fact that I've got virtually no chance of any contact, even to speak a young person, never mind more. I'm not suggesting that I'm on the point of doing something damaging to an innocent bystander, or even to myself, but the pressure has been raised somewhat. What can I do about the situation? Nothing, in all probability. Life is shit, then you die.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment