Wednesday 13 November 2019

Maybe it's time

Blogging was a big thing for me, especially in the first half of the present decade. I 'met', as it were, some special people (and a few bad apples, too, sadly), worked out (belatedly) who and what I am, had my life completely trashed, admittedly by my own hand, largely, and then suffered the coup de grace courtesy of my health, or lack of it. As a result, I've only committed a few dozen posts to the cyberspace ocean in the last two years or so. I would like to be more active now, though, but whether it could be feasible is another issue. I hope I can post something, if not daily, but at least a few days each week. The posts would be short, generally, given that it's still a strain to write fluently - this paragraph has taken nearly an hour - but I believe the effort will be worth it. No promises, particularly to myself, but I'm going to try.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment