Friday 26 February 2010

Not enough hours in the day!

Having started the blog on Wednesday, I haven't had any real chance to add to it, because I've spent most of the last 2 days at work. I'm on my weekend of early shifts, which means I have to get up at 4:15 each morning. I worked a 12 hour shift yesterday, then up again this morning at stupid o'clock, albeit only for an 8 hour shift today. By 8:00 at night, I'm too tired to do anything except go to bed - I went to bed later than that when I was 7 years old!
I've often said that I don't think there are enough hours in the day, and that if I could give up either work or sleep I might be able to fit in everything I want to do. No prizes for guessing which of the 2 alternatives I'd rather give up - I'd retire yesterday if I could afford it!
Hopefully, I might be able to write a bit more over the weekend - I'm not supposed to use my laptop at work, but there's not usually any management staff around on a Sunday, so I'll probably add some more then.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B


No comments:

Post a Comment