Saturday 20 May 2017

Is the muse awakening from her slumber?

Over the past few days, I've felt something that has been absent for a disconcertingly​ long time - the urge to write fiction. It started in the shower, of all places, as I was getting ready for work one morning earlier in the week, with an idea for continuing my stalled second long story, probably already half or a little more as long as Alexandrine and nowhere near completion, coming to mind. I hope I can find the perspiration as much as the inspiration to continue, because I think it could really amount to something as a story, although I have no doubt at all that it wouldn't appeal to anything resembling a 'general audience' because of much of its subject matter. Can I do it? Maybe, but, were I a gambling man, I wouldn't put too much money on there ever being a denouement.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment