Monday 26 August 2019

A blast from the past, sort-of

For the most part, my unrequited, unrequitable longing for cute boys (and the odd girl or two) has focused on the pubescent ones, the 12, 13, 14 guys who I find so irresistible, but who are so close but so far away, in terms of actual interactions, as to be palpably painful. Occasionally, though, there have been a couple of 'legal' ones, mostly cute Daniel from my late lamented North West London local (I still resent the Wetherspoons hierarchy for closing the place, even though I live 200-odd miles away from the area now), and my newish semi-regular haunt has now recruited a very attractive barman, 18/19 at a guess, who would be more than acceptable as a 'friend'. Needless to say, he wouldn't be remotely interested in me, even if he's gay, but, as ever, I can dream!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment