Thursday 6 February 2020

The last cutie

Maybe, at least. I was out and about yesterday, and saw a delightful boy, 12/13, right in my AoA, the most beautiful creature I've seen this year so far, and close to being the cutest I've seen in the 11 months since I moved to my 'new home town'. But, apart from the fact that he was a 'ghost', disappearing within a couple of minutes my seeing him, the usual depression set in, the knowledge that even if I saw him all day everyday, he could never be mine, even as a friend. Just like I've never had a boy in my life, ever, even when I was a boy myself. I'm 60 in a couple of months time, and I've spent nearly 50 years living with unrequited desire, never able to have what I want most. Pretty much the ultimate life sentence. No doubt the haters will say that is what I deserve, apart from the ones who just think I should be lynched instead. Days like this, I just feel like drinking myself to death. At least the pain will stop, finally. And there will be no cuties anymore. Forever.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment