Wednesday 4 October 2017

Back on a certain train

When I was living in 'domicile-ville' before, I wrote a few times about the train I often caught when I finished night shifts - 'the boys' school train'. It was regularly fertile ground for 'eye candy' on weekdays, not something that I objected to in the slightest. Well, this morning marked my first journey on that train since February 2014, and it was a case of 'the same, but different'. There were still a goodly number of cute boys in their various school uniforms, but there also seemed to be far more girls travelling than there ever were a few years back Maybe there's been an adjustment in school start times, or something along those lines. Whatever the case, the opportunity to 'enjoy the view' is one small plus in regard to my recent move, albeit set against the numerous minuses of not living 'in town' anymore.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment