Friday 13 October 2017

Gigging-on-Sea

When I finished work yesterday, it was off to 'uni-town' to meet up with K and see a band I've been a fan of literally for decades, but who I'd never had the chance to see live before. It was a thoroughly good do, but, as ever, the highlight of the trip was being able to see my girl and share some quality time. Like so many things in my life, such get-togethers are very much a double-edged sword - I love spending time with K, but, in the aftermath, I'm reminded all too painfully how much I miss having her around.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sammy,

    Searching Google and YouTube yields nary a hit for this group.

    Have a link?

    :-)

    -Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Andy
    I deliberately didn't name the band because it would've been a breach of my rather obsessive pseudonymity, at least in a geographical sense. I know, given the readership, or lack of it, of my blog that it would've been a long shot that anyone might have been able to track K down, but I'd rather not take even that minimal risk.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah...I see.

    I suppose if one wanted to find you, they could methodically inquisite the various Wetherspoon establishments within the UK and Ireland.

    :-)

    -Andy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Andy
      That could be a fruitful line of enquiry!

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete