Monday 16 October 2017

Missed out

The joys of shift work. K was up in town today, an impromptu visit on her part through finding herself at a loose end, not having much uni work this week after finishing her first second year module last Friday. But I didn't get the chance to see her, because I was on lates. Thanks a lot, the roster clerk. There are a number of reasons I'd happily retire yesterday, if finances permitted, but the freedom to 'do my own thing' is absolutely paramount amongst them. I've been a bloody wage slave far too long.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

5 comments:

  1. You are being awfully quiet these days Sammy, I hope everything is ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello
      Everything is a mess, hospital news.

      Sammy B

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Sorry to hear you are having problems. I hope you can give an update soon and that things settle out in a positive way.

      Delete
  2. Best wishes, hugs n' kisses !!!

    :-)

    -Andy

    ReplyDelete