Sunday 31 December 2017

2017, and all that

Sorry, but this post isn't going to be very cheerful. 80%-odd of 2017 was bad enough, bumping along the bottom, or so I thought. Careful what you wish for. October 23 has plumbing the depths of my life into a new nightmare. I've nothing, whatsoever. Would that I had could just die then and there, and no, I couldn't manage even manage that. Karma, I guess. That's what I get for being a boylover, 'they' say would I deserve. Hate to the fullest. Happy New Year.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Come now, friend, you've a beautiful, talented daughter who loves you...would be that I should be so blessed!

    And you have your health to reclaim, for her *and* you!

    It always darkest before the dawn, so let 2018 be a new beginning.

    Freezing across the pond,

    -Andy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Andy
      Sorry about the self-pity, but I was feeling pretty low. Speaking to K earlier this afternoon helped, as ever. Thank you for your concern, and I hope that 2018 is a good year for you.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete