Sunday 7 January 2018

One of my sporting heroes

Over the weekend, I saw a little news article about the ski jumping Four Hills Tournament is just ended for 2018. One of the competitors won all four jumps this year, for only the second time, but I was reminded about someone who nearly did the same feat. Toni Nieminen. In 1992, he won three for the Four Hills, two Olympic gold medals, as well recording the official first 200 metre jump. And, at the time, he was unbelievably cute! My hero, even if I sound like a fangirl!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Very cute guy, indeed, and a sight better jumper than Eddie the Eagle!

    :-)

    -Andy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Andy
      I was, genuinely, a fan of his sporting prowess. His face wasn't a disincentive, though!

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete