Thursday 8 February 2018

Daydream factory

My niece is going be to married in a couple of months time, and I was talking about some of the arrangements with my brother yesterday evening. I mentioned that I've booked a hotel for K and I for the relevant weekend, and my brother said that some of my sister-in-law's family have booked at the same place. Cue the daydream/fantasy machine. My sister-in-law's niece, who I've known for thirty-odd years, albeit not that well, will probably attend the wedding, and given her age, she's got a family of her own. And the woman's youngest son is gorgeous. The last time I saw the boy, at my nephew's engagement party about three or four years ago, was 9/10, so he'll be 13-ish now. There's no guarantee that he'll be at the event, never mind that he would be interested about me - in any sense - but, oh, if he did....

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment