Thursday 18 October 2018

Progressing, nervously

Things are happening as far as the flat goes - I've had a formal letter from the estate agents confirming the acceptance for my offer from the vendors, and I've now got a solicitor arranged (at a price, of course - there are no certainties beyond death, taxes and grasping lawyers, it seems!), so everything appears to be going smoothly so far. Because of my almost pathological pessimism, though, I'm expecting some disaster looming, almost by the hour, given the way my life has lurched from crisis to crisis (many self-inflicted, I'll admit) over so many years. I'm not prepared to breathe easily until the keys of the place are in my hands - and even then, I'll probably drop them down the nearest drain, or something equally deranged!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there, you're almost at the finish line!

    :-)

    -Andy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Andy
      I'm trying my best - the next stage will be happening tomorrow, all being well. But it doesn't mean that I'm calm about the process, and its implications.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete