Wednesday 25 December 2019

Hermitic Christmas

Not for the first time in the last few years, I'm on my own for the festive season. But that's OK, I've spoken to K on the phone, and enjoyed her electronic presence, as it were, and had a chat with my brother, too. There is pleasant food and drink in the fridge - although I'll have to cook it myself, of course, but that's not even close to being rare - and more than enough entertainment by way of TV and the good old internet to be bored. Seeing a little eye candy would be nice, but that's not very likely given I'm staying at home today, so it's pointless to be feel sorry for myself. My situation is good enough, and certainly better than many people have to contend with. So I'll just say that I hope you all have a good Christmas.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment