Friday 13 December 2019

Lemmings

As predicted, the lunatic asylum fascists have prevailed in the election. The 1% will doubtless be salivating about all the money they will make when they pick the NHS's carcass, but the thing I fail to understand is why so many average working/lower middle class people have been seduced by Johnson's lies. Are they all racist, bigoted xenophobes? Or just clueless dolts, the epitome of credulous 'sheeple', content to be led to the abyss? Or is it simply selfishness and greed, as I've long suspected in similar circumstances? Whatever it is, there's little doubt that my demise has lurched closer - with the NHS (which I've paid for already, in part, by way of my taxes for the last forty years, as far as I'm concerned) in serious danger, there's no way I could afford to pay for an 'American-style' health insurance package. Would that I could leave the country, but that's not an option given my health. The future is bleak - if I've got any future at all.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment