Friday 19 December 2014

You can tell it's nearly Christmas....

....when your local is noisily full - of people you've never seen before, and probably won't see again until this time next year! I can remember my dad grousing, on occasions, about 'once a year drinkers', and here I am, doing the same! Never mind, it's going to be my and K's 'alternative Christmas' this weekend - she's off on Monday to spend the festive season with her mum - so I guess I should stop being so 'Bah, humbug!' and get into the spirit of things.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Yep, it is that time! I hope you and K have a great alternative Christmas!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      From our rather sketchy plans, we should have a good time, hopefully! I hope your Christmas goes as well as you would wish.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete