Thursday 30 June 2016

Good news and bad news

I was substantially cheered when I discovered at lunchtime that Boris Johnson had decided not to pursue the Tory leadership - the last thing this country needs, as far as I'm concerned, is a Trump-style buffoon at the helm. My upbeat mood was short-lived, though, on hearing that Gove had entered the contest as the 'ultra-Brexiteer' candidate. I find the man and his opinions utterly vile. The fact that every time I see his smug face in the media, the more he reminds me of Himmler isn't much of a recommendation, either. All Tories are scum, to my mind, but the fact that the dyed-in-the-wool authoritarian Theresa May strikes me as the least worst option speaks volumes about the rest of the contenders.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B


No comments:

Post a Comment