Wednesday 23 November 2016

Almost to the point of insanity

I've written often enough about the torturous nature of my life, but there are occasions when it all seems gratuitously cruel. A few days ago, I spent hours while I was meandering thinking about Cammy, only to be 'ambushed' at a bus stop by a boy who looked hauntingly like DBJ. Then at lunchtime today, as I was out and about again, I found myself close to being washed away by a tsunami of hopelessly unrequitable desire for a quite exquisite 'skater boy' who got on the bus I was on, 13/14, blond, dimples framing a mischievous smile, as close to irresistibility as I could imagine or invent. When he got off, fifteen minutes or so later, I simply felt like crying, unshed tears of frustration and absence of fulfillment. Torture is hardly a strong enough word for it.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment