Saturday 26 November 2016

How much longer?

How much longer, that is, can I justify keeping this blog, and Nephelokokkygia, for that matter, going? In the face of another 'historic sexual abuse scandal', this time around youth football, and the lurch towards right-wing, if not undisguisedly fascistic politics that seems to be rife at the moment, being a self-confessed boylover, even pseudonymously, seems likely to become an even more untenable position than it has been hitherto. Because there's nothing more that fascists love than a convenient scapegoat. I like to think that I'm not a coward, but there is a line between courage and recklessness. I really need to seriously assess which side of that line my staying in cyberspace will place me.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment