Sunday 20 November 2016

End of the weekend, and an unwelcome guest

This weekend has been the centrepiece of my time off, because K has been home and not otherwise engaged, so I've had my girl's undivided attention for a couple of days. She's on her way back to 'uni-town' now, though, so it's back to 'me, myself, I' for another month, until the university term finishes. The time with her, and the associated reminder of the justification of my still being on the treadmill, has certainly been very welcome.
Not at all welcome, though, was the news today that Trump has apparently been invited for a state visit to the UK next summer. The thought of such a vile twat riding in state through the place where I live is positively nauseating. I'd say he should fuck off and die, except that would mean President Pence, which would be even worse.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment