Thursday 18 March 2010

Proper Cornish weather!

A lot of people think of Cornwall as being a holiday kind of place where it's always sunny, but, at the risk of incurring the wrath of the local tourist board, I have to say that real life's not quite like that. We actually get a lot of days like today, where the weather's coming in from the Atlantic, and it's grey, wet and windy - and that's just in the summer! Having said that, I still think Cornwall in the rain is better than almost anywhere else in the U.K. in the sunshine, so I'm far from complaining. We're just coming up for 10 years of living down here, and I, at least, wouldn't voluntarily think of living anywhere else in this country, although my wife sometimes gets frustrated at being so far from the rest of her family (they live almost 300 miles away).

Just a passing thought to end - is rotary oratory a circular argument?!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment