Saturday 7 May 2016

Brown eyes, and an echo

More boy stuff, so if that bores/offends you, look away now. I'm in my regular Wetherspoons - now there's a surprise, or not, as the case may be - and, en route, I saw a little guy of Asian extraction who had the most beautiful pair of brown eyes (I'm normally very much a fan of blue eyes) I've seen in the best part of some time. It wasn't long after I'd arrived here, though, before he was thoroughly eclipsed. By a boy who was more than a little reminiscent of Cammy, about the same age, similar build, even facially echoic. I couldn't, unfortunately, peruse his charms to any great extent, though, partly because he ended up sitting behind me, but more because his family reeked of trouble, from the time they arrived until they left twenty minutes or so ago - they were, to all appearances, 'travellers', not a group that would be likely to be well-disposed towards a boylover. What the encounter has done, though, is to remind me how much I miss my 'little friend'. Would that I had even the slightest clue as to where I might have the chance of seeing him again. I'd head there in a heartbeat.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment