Wednesday 18 May 2016

Ignorance

I've been 'treated', in the 'open till midnight' Wetherspoons I've stopped off at on my way home from a late shift at work, to one of the most egregious displays of ignorance I've had the misfortune to experience in quite some time. A sixty-something bloke has been opining, at inescapable volume, about everything from football to American politics to transgender people - and has been completely wrong in pretty much all of it. Anyone can be mistaken, but don't abuse the the privilege, please.

2355 edit: He's just said something I agree with, namely that none of the English qualifiers for next year's Champions League have a hope of winning the competition. But I still wish he had a volume control.  That I was in charge of!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment