Saturday 18 February 2017

Out of circulation

A night shift week again, forget doing anything of note apart from the sleep-eat-commute-work cycle. More frustrating than usual from my perspective, too, because I've effectively missed the eye candy potential of half term week, apart from the odd cutie espied while I've been 'in transit'. It was K's birthday in midweek, too, but I'd known for weeks I wasn't going to see her on or near her last teenage birthday, because, apart from my being on nights, she had a 'hand-in' deadline yesterday for her latest module of work. If all goes to plan, though, I'll be spending most of this coming Tuesday with my girl, so that will be a considerable recompense. Oh well, two more nights to go, so I'd better get on with the 'eat' part of the cycle. Are we having fun yet?

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment