Wednesday 20 September 2017

Summer's end, once more

Autumn tomorrow, I can barely restrain my delight - or not, as the case may be. At least yesterday brought a little sunshine, both literal and figurative, as I travelled down to 'uni-town' to spend the afternoon with K. It was as pleasant as I could've wished for, lunch, drinks and conversation, but, as usually seems to be the case, it's been followed by bad news. The 'check-out' report on the flat was even worse than I'd been anticipating, and might well have financial repercussions, beyond the loss of my deposit, which I'd already resigned myself to. Life, just lurch from one disaster to the next, why don't you?

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Must be from all those wild parties you have, eh?

    :-)

    -Andy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Andy
      Not in this life!

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete