Monday 25 July 2016

Another member of the diaspora returns

I finally escaped from my latest week of nights (and sickness, in this instance) at 7:00 this morning, and, as usual, I haven't wasted my 'what remains of the day' day off by going to bed. I had an unputoffable mission to attend to, and dealt with that in the latter part of the morning, before meandering, probably even more aimlessly than normal, for a few hours into this afternoon. It wasn't unduly late, though, when I fetched up in my 'most regular, but not very local' Wetherspoons, only to be greeted by a familiar face behind the bar - a young lady who worked in my old local, initially waiting tables and washing up until she turned 18, before graduating to serving alcohol. I have to admit that I have rather a soft spot for her, not because she's especially attractive from my standpoint (although she isn't at all difficult to look at, even for a boylover like me), but simply because she's a thoroughly nice person, so to see her again, evidently back from uni for the summer, is certainly welcome.
Speaking of boys, though, there's another new member of staff I've seen for the first time while I've been writing this post. First impressions were that he was no more than 15, but he's served drinks, so he's undoubtedly of legal age, 18+. And very cute. Not that I have the slightest expectation of any interest in me, but from an eye candy perspective, I'm not complaining!
Oh, and speaking still further of boys, 'supercute blond teddy bear', my friend at work's son, has reached the grand old age of 10 today. Happy birthday, J, hope you're having a lovely time.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment