Thursday 7 July 2016

General apathy

How many divisions does he have, to (kind of) quote Stalin, for the first time in the history of this blog. K used the phrase to describe her state of mind yesterday, although she has gone off to the West Country today to catch up with a friend of hers (male, but platonic), but it could equally apply to me at the moment, especially as regards blogging. It's not that I couldn't find things to write about, it's that, of late, I can't be bothered. My blogosphere 'career' has had its peaks and troughs, and it's as likely that this is just one of the troughs as anything else, but the motivation to write is very weak currently. As I often seem to do in my lower times, though, I'm reading Alexandrine (yet) again. If anyone can inspire me, I guess it will be Xander, even if he is a figment of my imagination.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B 

No comments:

Post a Comment