Thursday 1 April 2010

A new month & some sunshine

10 days into Spring, and we've finally got some blue sky and sunshine. The weather down here has been rancid for the last week or so, but things are looking up today. I'm not working over the Easter weekend, although that's only because it's due to be my weekend off anyway - I normally end up working most bank holidays - so I'm hopeful that the weather will hold and that we'll be able to do some family things for once. My daughter and I may be going to London on Monday, although it'll be a long day trip if we do - we've both got places we want to visit, which, by a happy coincidence, are almost next door to each other. I spent a couple of years living in London in the 1980's, so I don't get stressed out by the hustle and bustle, and I can find my way around fairly well, certainly in terms of the 'touristy' bits, a considerable advantage if you're intending to go to a few different places - it's really easy to waste hours in London just getting around if you're not familiar with the place. I suppose you could say the same about any large city.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment