Tuesday 21 July 2015

As predicted

In my local, and I've just seen (and been served by) Daniel for the first time since last week's 'closing time' conversation. And to say that he looked right through me would be a considerable understatement. He's too old for me, anyway, especially when compared to the unspeakably gorgeous boy I saw when I left work at lunchtime, 11/12, tall for his age, shaggy blond hair, insanely desirable. But out of reach, always out of reach. Just like Daniel.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what to say...last week you were positive, now not. So sad. I still say that whatever your true desires are (and you are not alone in those, as you well know) some compromise might result in at least some companionship or even FUN! I won't pretend it is easy, but I know it is possible.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      I said last week that a reality check was needed, and a reality check I've had, both external, in the confirmation of Daniel's perfectly understandable disinterest, and internal, in my reactions to the boys I've seen in recent days. Neither of those aspects are conducive to positivity, really. And as for compromise, I've been doing that all my adult life, toeing society's line, and for what? To be hated regardless. As I've said several times before, I've done 'second best'. I'm not going there again.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete