Saturday 4 July 2015

Too much weather, and a holiday (kinda, sorta....)

Our recent heatwave ended with, literally, a bang last night, in the shape of a series of thunderstorms - plenty of flashes, rumbles, and torrents of rain. It's sunny again this morning, though, so maybe summer isn't over quite yet!
And much to my surprise, given the relatively short notice of my application and our desperate shortage of staff, I've managed to get almost a week off in the middle of next month. K and I may be going away for a few days, if we can find suitable accommodation at a sensible price, possibly to the area where one of the universities she's seriously considering applying to is located. It's a coastal area, too, so it could be the best of both worlds - some practical stuff in terms of looking at potential student flats and facilities, but a bit of seaside time, too. And quality time with my girl, of course.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      Yes, K and I are looking forward to our little trip!

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete