Tuesday 15 April 2014

Existential

A day or two, K's around, albeit doing her own thing for a good part of the time, the sun's shining, and life doesn't seem so bad. But now my girl is gone, off to see the love of her life, and having seen her off at the station, it wasn't long before I found myself on a bus, sitting opposite a cutish boy, 14, give or take, who I knew I could never get close to, and all the hopelessness, the despair, of my life and where it's brought me comes flooding back in. I feel like crying, except that it would be utterly pointless, would change nothing. Yeah, I know, another day, another worthless bout of self-pity, but, frankly, my existence is shit.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Wish I were there to at least give you an understanding shoulder.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      Your support is, as ever, much appreciated. In the event, I resorted to rather a lot of liquid anaesthetic last night, but not so much that I feel ill this morning, fortunately. The troughs come and go, and I do feel as though I'm on a rather more even keel today, at least at the moment, even if the underlying situation hasn't changed at all. Keep on keeping on is the mantra of the day, I guess.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete