Saturday 5 April 2014

Unexpected, but very welcome

It looks like I'm going to see K earlier than expected - she's planning to come up to London tomorrow to meet up with a friend, and the way things have panned out, she'll probably stay at the flat overnight. I'm then off on Monday, so we'll be able to spend a few hours together, have lunch somewhere and generally catch up before she heads back some time in the afternoon. None of this was in the offing until 4:00 this afternoon, but, needless to say, I'm certainly not complaining - any time spent with my girl is quality time, as far as I'm concerned.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Super duper! Cool, my friend!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      I haven't heard from her this morning, so I don't yet know whether she managed to get out of bed in time to catch her planned train. I'm certainly hoping so!

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete