Thursday 10 April 2014

Plan Z

It seems that K's school holiday plans are changing almost by the hour. She is still coming to stay at the flat, but the two full days I was hoping that we might have together appear to have shrunk until there's only going to be half a day left, if I'm lucky. The latest version of the itinerary sees her arriving in London on Saturday to go to one of her YouTuber 'gatherings', staying for three nights, and then going off to her boyfriend's on Tuesday morning. The problem with that, from my perspective, is that I'm working lates on Saturday and Sunday, so will be, including my commute, out of circulation from 11:00 to 11:00 on each day, then on Monday, my first day off, K will be spending at least half of the day with another friend, who, coincidentally, is in London that day. So I get Monday late afternoon/evening with my girl. Maybe. The joys of being a teenager's parent, I guess!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment