Friday 18 April 2014

Sad stories

This is almost where I came in - reading online stories that, time and again, made me cry, like the one I read this afternoon. But then I found Twinergy, and realised that some could make me smile, too. (And that there was a whole 'Blogworld' out there, with its own joys and sorrows.) Whether the stories bring tears or happiness, though, it's all fiction, while my reality continues to be as disheartening as ever. My fault, no doubt, for wanting something that's unobtainable, or seemingly so. 'There's got to be something in it for you', my sister-in-law memorably said, over two years ago now. But there still isn't, and that absence of light, of hope, has become very difficult to contend with.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Keep writing yourself. It always seems to be a reasonable, cathartic way to reduce the sadness.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      Thereby hangs a tale, or an absence of tales, which I'm planning to discuss in a couple of days time. In the meantime, I've just arrived at my local, and while the alcohol won't cure anything, it's a good enough displacement activity for now.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete