Tuesday 1 April 2014

Out of circulation

It's going to be that kind of week, because nights have rolled around again - in the face of 9½ hour shifts at work, and 3+ hours travelling, there isn't much time for anything else beyond getting some sleep and getting ready to go and do it all again. All the more galling, then, that the first day of April has been greeted with some really nice weather, warm and sunny. Just the sort of afternoon when 'cutie time', my meandering in the hour or two at the end of the school day, might have provided a more than average dose of eye candy. Still, never mind - the Easter holidays start at the end of this week, and I'll be off for at least six days of the just over two week break. Some recompense for 'losing' a week of my life, maybe!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, I hate nights! Hope you manage to turn your body clock around!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      After all the years of practice, I can manage nights well enough. And, after checking the 'green folding stuff' situation just now, I've realised there's a collateral advantage - I hardly spent any money on my night weeks!

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete