Friday 2 December 2016

Subconscious truths

I've written about dreams a few times in this blog, and while the picture show in your head is often an inchoate and illogical mess, there are occasions when an underlying reality is elucidated. One such this morning, as I woke in the middle of a notably vivid dream about my cousin, as he was at 13 or 14. There was, in the last moments before I 'resurfaced', a distinct erotic element, but most of the dream was about love and cuddles and closeness. The feeling, as I was able to begin to think consciously, told it all - he's still, despite the cataclysmic meltdown of three years or so ago, the greatest love of my life, bar none, and the person I'd have unhesitatingly chosen as my life partner, had he been willing and able to fulfill that role. My darling boy. My irredeemably lost darling boy.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment