Wednesday 27 June 2012

Somewhere in Surrey....

....I've had a virtually solitary day. I ventured out to the local supermarket around midday, but that was about it. I did manage to concoct a new story out of the musings of yesterday, though, and it's now posted on Nephelokokkygia. It's something a bit different from anything I've written before, which was something I wanted to do, so, to that extent, I'm moderately pleased with it. I'm just debating whether to tinker with another story, albeit one that's more typical of my normal output, that's been sloshing around in draft for nearly two years. I would like to find a way of finishing it, because it's got at least one section that I think is as good as anything else I've written, but whether it will eventually see the light of day is still uncertain.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment