Friday 1 May 2015

He's going to be my boy

Well, maybe, possibly, probably not. But it's 4/4 at the moment - I've seen him four times, in my local, and every single time, he's smiled, and, like tonight, by no means prompted by me. When I say he's going to be my boy, I don't. for a second, mean in a sexual way - he's much too young, and by the time he's old enough, I'll probably be dead - but I really believe he could be my friend. There just seems to be some sort of chemistry, some sort of connection. One day, if I'm very, very lucky, I might get a cuddle. And that would be enough, more than enough.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are using these as memory bank moments.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      Any positive interaction with a boy, a word, a smile, a shared moment of humour, is to be treasured, as far as I'm concerned. But the 'end of the rainbow' experience would be to have a boy as a friend. I'm still hoping.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete