Friday 22 May 2015

So, OK

I've said this once before, and didn't go through with it, but I really think it needs to be done this time. If I'm going to continue with the blog, it needs to be honest. Totally honest. What I do, what I think, and, probably most of all, what I am. If that alienates any of my meagre cast of readers, all I can do is apologise in advance. I don't expect to have too many years of life left, given my health and lifestyle, so to waste that diminishing stock, as I've wasted so much of the rest, by pretending to be what I'm not and denying my real self, is simply not what I want to do anymore. I've tried to do the 'right' thing, and ended up with nothing, so there's nothing to lose. The world hates me, generically if not personally, for even wanting what I want, so I might just as well be proactive and give them something substantive to hate me for.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Your blog, your rules. I'm still here, and always will be, as long as you are!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      It's not just the blog that needs to change, it's my life in general. I've spent too long hiding, conforming. For zero reward. It's more than time for there to be some 'me' in my life.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete