Sunday 10 May 2015

In the cold light of day....

....last night's euphoria is shown up for what it really was, hollow and meaningless. Yes, I did enjoy my time with K, I was excited by the match and the way it ended, But I've woken this morning, like every other morning, alone. And with no prospect whatsoever of that situation ever changing. Given who I am and what I want, and the fact that I'm not prepared to 'pretend' and take another 'second-best', it can never change. It's like living in a vacuum, where up or down, win or lose, good day or bad, mean nothing, change nothing. Pointlessness made manifest.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Siiiigh. Wish there were something I could do.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      My problems are pretty intractable, really. Nothing that you, or anyone else, could do to ameliorate the situation. I do, really do, appreciate your concern, though.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete