Monday 11 May 2015

Lost weekend

Not quite in the filmic sense, because I'm well aware of how it's been spent, but pretty definitively wasted, apart, perhaps, from the time I shared with K on Saturday. I'm not actually back to work until Wednesday morning, but tomorrow is a write-off, given that I'll need to be up at just after 4:00 the day after. It's all self-inflicted, of course, I could've done far more worthy things than spending hours in the pub, but I can resist everything, as Wilde said, except temptation. The beer is, needless to say, a palliative to distract from the pain of what I want but can never have. And, right on cue, there he is, another cute 12/13 I haven't seen before, but who I'd sell my soul for. If I had one to sell.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. I didn't get nearly as much done as I wanted. But I did get extra, unplanned time with RB. So that made up for it. Sometimes, just hanging out is a good thing!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      In practical terms, I haven't achieved anything this past weekend, apart from drinking far too much. I'm glad you got your time with RB, would that one of my 'ghosts' could materiailse into a friend, too.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete