Sunday 25 October 2015

I could easily have fallen in love

With the most adorable little guy on my train to work this afternoon. He was about the same age as Cammy, 8/9, cute without being supercute, but just so bubbly and happy, and bright with it - when his dad asked him if he was ready to get off (no, no, don't get off, was my unspoken reaction!) at their destination, his reply was 'I was born ready!', which undoubtedly took the man aback more than a little! Cynics might well disbelieve me, but the 'hook' wasn't sex, not for a moment. It was sheer personality. I wanted him to be my new best friend. Instead, of course, he'll be another 'ghost', and I'll never see him again, in any plausible circumstances. Life, don't talk to me about life, as Marvin memorably said.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment