Friday 2 October 2015

Randomosity and serendipity

The last fully free day of my latest time off work - I'll need to have an early night tomorrow preparatory to getting up ridiculously early on Sunday - and, like most of its predecessors, my main occupation has been meandering, more randomly than usual. I took several unplanned twists and turns, had lunch at Borough Market when even going there hadn't originally crossed my mind, left Waterloo by train (for the most anorakish of reasons) when I'd decided I was going to stay in town, then heading even further into the outer suburbs by tube. And my reward for my aimlessness was seeing an absolute welter of cuties, most notably three, on two successive buses, within about twenty minutes, including - shock, horror - a girl!! The first of the three, though, was 'cutie of the day', a simply delicious boy of 11 or 12 with light brown hair, a lovely suntan and the most kissable looking lips I've seen in quite a while. He was sitting directly opposite me, too, good, for the most part, aside from having to resist the temptation to gaze at him too bloody obviously! Definitely a better day than yesterday - all I need now is for Cameron to come into my local with his family and give me one of his heart-melting smiles.

2120 edit: Back home, no Cammy. FML. At least Xander is always there for me - yes, I'm reading my magnum opus yet again.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B


No comments:

Post a Comment