Wednesday 14 October 2015

Stasis and progress

Much as usual, the beginning of a night shift week has brought 'life', i.e. anything not connected to work, getting there and back, or sleeping and eating, pretty much to a standstill. With one exception. What little amount of free time I've had over the past three days has been devoted to my new story, and it certainly seems to be progressing. The scene is set, some of the main characters introduced, I'm fairly happy with those elements, and still more than keen to continue. I've wanted to write another long story ever since I finished Alexandrine, and this one could be it. The one potential fly in the ointment? I have literally no idea, as yet, of the 'final destination' of the tale, or even of how it could head in the direction of such a point. A moment of inspiration required, please!

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment