Monday 1 February 2016

8.3333333% of the year gone already

The past two or three years seem to have been characterised by how quickly they've passed, and it looks like 2016 is going to follow the trend - it's February already! I'm loath to tempt fate, but the winter in this part of the world, certainly in terms of anything cold, is still conspicuous by its absence, which suits me absolutely fine. Get through this month, and spring will almost be here. Not, in a way, that the climate will make much difference to my February - it looks like I'm going to be spending most of it working. Even K's 18th, two weeks today, is going to be difficult for me to get involved with, the way things are shaping up. At least she understands that I'm doing it for her and her education. Because who else is there?

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Dear Sammy

    Just a quick note to say "Hi".
    I read all your posts, but find it hard to think of anything positive to say in reply.

    To quote Monty Python - "Life's a piece of Sh*t . . .

    Warmest regards - Dave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Dave
      With apologies to the Pythons, it's not even that good. As a result, I know my posts tend to be 'much of a muchness', variations on the themes we're both all too familiar with. Thanks for your continuing interest in my blathering.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete