Thursday 25 February 2016

Was it or wasn't it?

As I was leaving our local bus station an hour or so ago, I spotted a boy running to catch a different service. He wasn't in view for long enough to be sure, but it could very well have been the erstwhile 'next door but one cutie'. He was certainly wearing the 'right' school uniform, if nothing else. I hope it was him, not because I expect to see him again, but because it would be nice to know for sure that he's alive and well, after his family's rather precipitate departure from our block of flats before Christmas.
And now, the weekend starts here (I'm not working again until Monday night), the last weekend of my local's existence. It's a sad situation, but it could make for interesting times. I just hope it's going to be good interesting rather than bad.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment