Tuesday 11 October 2016

Tables turned?

I had a rather odd encounter on the way back from work this evening, maybe an 'inverse ghost' moment. I got onto a busyish tube, making a beeline for a vacant seat in the corner of the carriage. In doing so, I had to step around a youngish Asian guy, maybe in his early/mid twenties, who moved his bags from the seat between the one he was occupying and the one I was aiming at, for which I thanked him. He then proceeded, for the three stops our itineraries coincided, to spend a lot of time looking my way, before smiling at me as he got off of the train, and even looking back as the train moved off, smiling again. He was perhaps ten years too old for my tastes, albeit not at all difficult to look at, but the fact of his attention gave me, possibly, an insight into how the boys I find so irresistible could feel if and when they become aware of my scrutiny. It was, as best I can describe it, a mixture of flattery and trepidation. Very strange, and no mistake.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment