Thursday 27 October 2016

Vacillation

The middle morning of my week off, and I find myself unable to decide what to do. I don't really want to stay in, because I can't see myself doing anything in the least constructive if I did, but, on the other hand, going out isn't exactly an attractive option either - the weather is dull, grey and miserable, I'm tired and still full of cold, as well as being faced with the perennial dilemma of half-term eye candy, whether the pleasure of seeing the numbers of cuties I have so far this week outweighs the depressive effect of knowing that they're all out of reach. Oh well, I guess I'll drink my coffee, faff around on the computer a bit longer and try desperately to come to some sort of decision before it starts getting dark.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

No comments:

Post a Comment