Friday 24 December 2010

Season's greetings

Well, it's rapidly heading towards Christmas Day (in GMT land, at least), so I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all my readers, and all those whose blogs I read, a very happy Christmas. I hope you all have a great day, and I wish you all you would wish for yourselves.
I'd like to say a special thank you to my followers, Tony, Jay, Brian, Daniel, Billy, and especially Mark, for your friendship, interest and encouragement, and another thank you to those whose blogs have given me so much interest and entertainment over the course of this year (including those of my followers who have their own blogs, which is most of them), thanks to Rowan, Lauren, Randy, Cody, Matty, Lee, Ian and especially to DJ, I hope to be able to read more from you all in the year ahead.

Peace, love and my very best wishes to you all
Sammy B

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sammy,
    I hope you have a very nice Christmas and I wish for you a fine upcoming New Year.
    Best Wishes, Brian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Brian
    Many thanks for your kind wishes, my best wishes to you.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Sammy, and I hope you, too, have a great Christmas Day!
    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jay
    Thank you, the same wishes go out to you.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! I wish you a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, a great upcoming New Year and all that :D

    Love
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Daniel
    Thank you. I hope everything goes as you would wish for you and yours.

    Love & best wishes
    Sammy B

    ReplyDelete